When essential oils are applied to the body during a massage, the essential oils enter the skin through the hair follicles where they are absorbed in to the blood stream and circulated around the body.
Benefits of Aromatherapy
- Relief for stress and anxiety, calming and sedating
- Pain relief and anti-inflammatory
- Strengthens all body systems, including immune and respiratory
- Penetrate and repair damaged tissue
- Energising, increases mental alertness
- Anti-aging, supports longevity
- Improve blood and lymphatic circulation
- Balance the hormone production by the endocrine system.
- Encourage restful sleep.
- Improve digestion
- Soothe and balance
- Stimulate and refresh
- Energise and uplift
- Maintain healthy joints and muscles
- Create a tranquil ambience
- Revive both mind and body
“For me, getting a massage is one of the best ways to escape from the strife and struggles of life. It is important for me to maintain a positive state of well being and Tranquility makes this possible because it is affordable. The therapist really knows how to meet my needs and has gone the extra mile to create a combination of techniques when I have been indecisive over the choice range of massage.” -Beverley, Bethnal Green
Contact us today to book your treatment to revive both body and mind!