Indian Head Massage has been adapted from Ayurvedic techniques to ease tension and strain in the shoulders, neck, scalp and face. It is a highly effective technique for the treatment of stress and stress related conditions. Since it can be carried out anywhere and is relatively quick to perform it is becoming a particularly popular therapy in the workplace.
- Improves blood circulation to the head and neck area
- Improves lymphatic drainage from the head and neck so aiding the removal of waste and toxins
- Relieves tension in muscle tissue
- Helps improve mobility in the neck and shoulder area
- Relieves mental and physical strain improving concentration
- Relieves eyestrain, headaches, sinusitis, congestion and insomnia
- Improve lustre and condition of hair
- Helps to clear the mind and is revitalising so improves alertness and concentration levels
- An antidote to stress, anxiety and mental tension
- Balances the Chakras (energy centres) by releasing stagnant energy to help the body work in a more harmonious manner
“Ameena is really passionate about what she does, she puts a lot of care and attention into the massage and really feels it, unlike other massages I have had in the past where it felt like a job someone was doing. With Tranquility I felt incredibly pampered having a massage that was tailored just for me. It is well worth the effort and I definitely will keep coming.” –Jahera, King Cross
Clear your mind and relieve all the stress in your body – call us today!